The Gantt chart is a project management tool which provides a Microsoft Project-like interface for scheduling and managing projects. Its intuitive user interface lets you visually manage tasks, task relationships, and resources in a project.
- Editing - A task’s fields, such as duration, start date, end date, predecessors, and more, can be edited directly in their respective cells, using dialog, or interactively using taskbars.
- Task Dependencies - Define task relationships using finish-to-start, start-to-finish, start-to-start, and finish-to-finish task dependency types.
- Customizable Timeline – Display timescale from minutes to decades easily, and also support to display even custom texts. Timeline can be displayed in either one-tier or two-tier layout.
- Taskbars – Supports unscheduled tasks, and it can be customized. Baselines can also be displayed for the tasks.
- Columns – Customize the columns and add custom columns to Gantt chart at initialization.
- Resources - Resources are represented by staff, equipment, materials, and more. We can show and allocate the resources for each task.
- Filtering – Support for filtering individual column using menu filtering along with toolbar search box.
- Data markers or indicators – Support for displaying indicators and flags along with taskbars and task labels.
- Event markers and Holidays - Highlight important days or events in a project using event markers and define non-working days in a project using holidays.