Example of Performance in ASP.NET Core XlsIO Control
This sample demonstrates the performance of XlsIO when handling larger files.
Essential XlsIO is known for its high performance and simple APIs that have most of the functionalities of Excel.
- Creating rich, large reports with styles.
- Performance optimization methods.
- Import on Save option to serialize data while saving the workbook, which is recommended for importing large data without formatting.
- When more styles are added, it is recommended that you use global styles within BeginUpdate and EndUpdate calls.
- The use of IMigrantRange will reduce the amount of memory used when large amounts of strings are involved.