Example of Create Presentation in ASP.NET Core Presentation Control
This sample demonstrates how to create slides with simple text in a PowerPoint presentation.
Click the button to view a PowerPoint presentation generated by Essential Presentation. Please note
that Microsoft PowerPoint viewer or its equivalent is required to view the resultant document.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch with few lines of code.
- Open the existing PowerPoint presentation from file system or stream, modify and save it back.
- Save the PowerPoint presentation to a local file, stream, or stream it to the client browser.
- Create and edit shapes.
- Create and edit text.
- Add and manipulate single-level and multilevel lists equivalent to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Create, edit and convert charts.
- Create and edit SmartArt diagrams.
- Create and edit tables with different styles.
- Copy and paste PowerPoint slides with source and destination paste options
- Create, reply and edit comments.
- Create and edit notes pages.
- Apply and edit formatting of slide elements.