30 Sep 2022 / 1 minute to read
TreeMap is used to visualize the hierarchical data in the form of nested rectangles. Area of each item will be calculated based on its corresponding numeric value. All the TreeMap elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics(SVG).
- Supports any number of levels and items.
- Supports 4 types of layouts square, horizontal, vertical and auto.
- Supports drilldown option to clearly render the data even in the lower level of a hierarchy.
- Supports legend and data label for visualizing additional information on the treemap.
- Supports 3 types of color mapping such as range, equal and desaturation color mapping.
- Supports interactive features like selection, highlight, tooltip and interactive legend.