Sparkline is a very small chart, typically drawn without axes or coordinates. It presents the general shape of data’s in a simple and highly condensed way. Sparklines are easy to interpret and also it conveys much more information to the user by visualizing the data in a small amount of space.
- Consumes less amount of space for visualizing the data.
- Easy integration with grids.
- Five type of Sparkline available namely Line, Column, Area, Win-loss and Pie.
- Range Band support to highlight selected start and end value region.
- Marker support for high, low, start, end and negative point.
- Trackball support to get current mouse point to display tooltip.