readonly enabled clear button is shown issue has been resolved.
ODataV4 - Skip the
select when using
range delete support - Provided the support for range delete in batch mode.
- Fixed the
- Connector annotation not hide on Expand and Collapse is now working properly.
- Gridlines not disables dynamically is now working properly.
- Resolved the issue with maximum z-index value calculation in dialog.
valueTemplate selected value is changed now, while changing data source.
- Angular Grid printing is not working properly when using ng-template is fixed.
- dialog template is not working properly when grid contains column template is fixed.
ODataV4 - Need to skip expand and select queries when apply
groupby is used is added.
- parse error when valid
json values are passed into
- field value is undefined while adding the record in batch editing when we enable checkbox selection is resolved.
- Need to provide whole dataset for the custom aggregate function when use
disablePageWiseAggregates with no grouping is added.
rowSelected event arguments are not proper when selecting new records in batch mode is fixed.
- Custom aggregate function parameters are incorrect when perform grouping with
disablePageWiseAggregates is resolved.
setCellValue is not working for template column is fixed.
- Provided separate title support for command column button.
- Fixed remove selection of list items with
undefined input using
selectItem public method.
- Fixed custom
cssClass not removed properly while using
destroy public method.
- Issue with entering the first character in masked text box when “floatLabelType” is set to “Never” has been fixed.
- Always last MaskedTextBox component get focus on initial page load in IE browser, issue has been fixed.
- Issue with sub menu positioning fixed.
- Duplicate values are listed while fetching data with UrlAdaptor when
allowCustom value is set to true, that issue has been fixed.
- Selecting radio button when initialize with id issue resolved.
- The issue with adding multiple classes in
cssClass property has been fixed.