05 May 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Map control is used to visualize the geographical data. It is used to represent the statistical data of a
particular geographical area on Earth, with user interactivity and provides various customizing options.
All the map elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Supports any number of layers and sublayers.
- Supports GeoJSON data, which allows you to plot your own shapes in the maps.
- Supports map providers such as Bing and OpenStreetMap that can be added to any layers.
- Supports 6 types of map projections.
- Support legend, data label, marker, bubble, navigation lines and annotations for visualizing additional information on the map.
- Supports interactive features like zooming, panning, tooltip, highlight, selection and interactive legend.