18 May 2022 / 1 minute to read
The In-place Editor component is used to edit and update the input value dynamically to the server. It supports integrating many component types such as “DropDownList”, ”DatePicker”, ”AutoComplete”, etc.
- Render mode: Provides two types of rendering modes when editing the input, namely “Inline” and “Popup”.
- Component integration: Support to integrate components such as “DropDownList”, “DatePicker”, ” AutoComplete”, etc., to the In-place Editor.
- Data binding: Bind the In-place Editor component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager to save the edited data to the server.
- Customization: Offers UI customization such as popup, buttons, and also denotes an editable content state.
- Template: Templates can be used to integrate custom components to the In-place Editor.
- Globalization: Provides right-to-left and localization support.