15 Oct 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Angular DropDownList component contains a list of predefined values from which a single value can be chosen.
The functionality of DropDownList resembles the SELECT form element of HTML. When an arrow icon accompanied
with this component is pressed, the dropdown displays a list of values from which you can select one.
- Data binding - Allows to bind and access the list of items from the local or server-side data source.
- Grouping - Supports grouping the logically related items under a single or
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list items in an
alphabetical order (either ascending or descending).
- Filtering - Allows filtering of list items based on a character typed into the search box.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list items, selected value, header, footer, category
group header, and no records content.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that helps to access
all the Angular DropDownList component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.