23 Feb 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Dialog is a window that displays information to the user, and used to get the user input.
There are two types of Dialog:
- Modal - The user should be working with Dialog before interacting with the parent application.
- Modeless - It allows to interact with parent application even the Dialog opened on the page.
- Modal: - Prevents the interaction to the parent application.
- Buttons: - Provided the built-in support to render the buttons at Dialog footer.
- Templates: - Customizable Dialog header and footer through the
- Draggable: - Supports to drag the Dialog within the page or container.
- Positioning: - Provided support to
position on built-in 9 places or any custom location.
- Animation: - Provided built-in animation support on open & close the Dialog with customization.
- Localization: - Supports to localize the default close icon title text to different cultures.
- Accessibility: - Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specifications.
- Keyboard Interaction: - The Dialog can be intractable through keyboard.