24 May 2022 / 1 minute to read
The Carousel component allows users to display images with content, links, etc., like a slide show. Typical uses of carousels include scrolling news headlines, featured articles on home pages, and image galleries.
- Rendering - The Carousel component can be rendered based on the items collection and data binding.
- Animation - Supports animation effects for moving previous/next item of Carousel.
- Template Support - The Carousel component items and buttons can also be rendered with custom templates.
- Keyboard Support - By default, the Carousel allows interaction with commands by using keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility - The Carousel provides built-in compliance with the
WAI-ARIA specifications and it is achieved through attributes.